Customer Excellence Partner
Reports to: Head of Planning & Supply Chain
A key customer focused role to deliver a seamless customer experience to help retain and grow customers. You will continually build relationships with customers and have all the information to hand to satisfy customer queries including product availability, lead time and technical information to support the retention and growth of customers. You will have access to information to continuously improve both the product and service, giving regular updates to customers. You will be comfortable working with and understanding clinical products and technical performance data.
Customer Excellence Responsibilities
- To manage all UK and international customer orders and process them in line with Company policies and procedures.
- To meet specific customer requirements (contractual obligations, pricing agreements, transportation and delivery arrangements, export customs and regulatory requirements etc.).
- To deliver all enquiries and communications in a positive and efficient manner and that all technical and customer complaints are documented and actioned appropriately and in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- To maintain all databases of customer requirements, pricing, invoicing, and delivery details.
- Work proactively with other functions within the organisation to ensure processes, good operational practice and workflows are optimised.
- Implement continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to improve customer service.
- Meet all regulatory, quality, and legal requirements.
- To perform such other appropriate duties as may be required by your line manager.
- Take ownership of complaint-related issues utilising and maximising on key departments to resolve and feedback to clients accordingly.
- Manages day-to-day activities related to the complaint process and sets priorities appropriately to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Supports projects and drives continuous improvement efforts related to the complaint handling process.
Qualifications and experience
Experience in a customer service role is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Strong technical and clinical knowledge or familiarity with IVD products.
- Direct experience handling complaints in the in-vitro diagnostic/medical device industry (desirable).
- Must be computer literate, preferably with well-developed Excel and Word skills. • Ability to resolve complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Should be comfortable reporting and interacting with management peers and executives.
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with the day-to-day pressures of meeting sometimes conflicting demands of the customers, staff and other departmental pressures.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization skills are essential through working within a quality-controlled environment.
- To be able to set and prioritize work goals with demonstrable stakeholder management skill
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SAGE systems desirable